Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring Break Vaca Day 6 "Making Cookie Meaning Day"

    The girls and I did something out of the ordinary. Our Saturdays are usually me being the last one to wake up or the first one to wake up to get ready for work. This Saturday I had a plan for the girls to do for Easter and I had to be at work that afternoon. It was a crazy day for me but the girls were going to enjoy and they did. The plan for today was a cookie-decorating class and we went to the east side of the city to a place called Make Meaning

        The place is a craft store for children and adults  to create different things. The cookie-decorating class was a last minute thing I decided to do the day before. After so many local buses to exchanged I managed to make it the city in the express bus on time. The girls had a blast at the place, they socialize with the other kids and had so much fun putting their creative side in the cookies. As yummy as it look I was very surprised at their work, I help a little but the rest was them. We fell in love with the place we wanted to do more stuff but we had to go and i didn't want to be late for work. To end the night hubby and I went out to the city for a date night while the girls had a sleepover. I'm not all about sleepovers unless it's with family, this sleepover was with hubby long time friend. She has a daughter the same age as Amelia and the beautiful thing about this little girl is the minute the girls are together its like they are cousins. The ended well and the adventure still continues till tomorrow so...






Until the next Blog...



No comments:

Post a Comment