Sunday, March 23, 2014

Time flies when your having a BIRTHDAY!!

Today is a little girl special day...its her birthday!  My not-so-baby-anymore daughter turns 6 today and sadly I had to work. When I look back at the first time we lock eyes I knew the rest of my life would be a journey that I would be forever thankful for. Joannelly is the most amazing little girl I could ever ask for (yes I know every parent says that about their kid) and let me tell you why. When I first found out I was pregnant with joannelly I wasn't scare of being a mom, I was scare of being a mom without my mom there to help me. My mom passed away back in 2003 when I was only 16. But Joannelly changed that for me and made me realized mom was within me (sounds creepy I know) i'm not talking about supernatural, im talking about paternal instincts.  Every milstone I went through with Joannelly I felt like I was like my mother, I would start acting, talking and walking like my mother..now thats creepy!!. And that is why Joannelly is amazing. I love my girls and I thank the Lord not only everyday but every year on their birthdays that they are alive and healthy. I also ask the Lord that every birthday is not their last and that I may live long enough to see them have their babies and help them physically.  So a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my first baby JOANNELLY! ! Don't ever let anyone fear you from being who you are and "LET IT GO!!" Mommy and daddy loves you forever and ever because you became my fairy happily ever after. 
Until the next Blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment