Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Picture Day!!



 The most exciting day for all moms! last week was graduation picture day at school for both the girls, i was excited to dress my girls as if it was a fashion show.Although my babies are beautiful in their own ways i like to make every picture priceless. When it comes to the school picture packages i like to keep it small since its for my living room and grandma, thankfully i have a art and advertisement aunt she can make copies for me!. They told me about their day and they love their outfit more than picture day...lol I don't blame look at their smiles!!
Monday- JoJo Picture Day Outfit
Wednesday - Amelia Picture Day Outfit
JoJo Outfit:
  • Cardigan (Target)
  • Dress (Zara)
  • Belt (Target)
  • Sparkling Flats (Target)
  • Stockings (Children Place)
 Amelia Outfit:

  • Blouse (Zara)
  • Skirt (OldNavy)
  • Stockings (Children Place)
  • Booties ( Gap Kids)
Accessories:
  • Jojo necklace (Children Place)
  • Amelia flower hair clip (H&M)
  • Amelia necklace (Delia's)


No comments:

Post a Comment