Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentines Day ideas for kids

Valentines Day is tomorrow. I had some ideas for the girls classmates and teachers. It's not much to show but its enough to show that we care for them. I do these crafts only because i like to do them not because i have to. Every year on Valentine's Day i believe in celebrating the holiday not just on February 14th but every single day. I also believe that the holiday was intended as a reminder to us that we need to put a hold on our busy lives to remember the ones that we love and care for. From what i can remember back in elementary school and middle school, i felt like i wasn't loved by my classmates or anyone in school...yeah i was very emotional child then i realize it really didn't matter. All the chocolate was going to be eaten and the flowers, balloons were going to died or pop. The moment i had  my children i knew what love really meant to me. So even if your not in a relationship or don't believe in Valentines Day, it's important to be reminded that someone does love you without the flowers and chocolates but just the way you are. Well here they are:





Do you celebrate Valentines Day? What are your inputs on my idea of Valentines Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment