Monday, February 3, 2014

January Favorites Mommy n Kids 2014

I have here a few of my favorites for the month of January and a few of the girls favorite for this month. I believe for the pass 3 month straight it has been a long winter in my house, for the girls have a huge love for the Disney movie "Frozen". It has been nothing but Frozen since they first saw it at the theaters till now. The DVD hasn't come out yet but i decided to but the Frozen soundtrack on Google Play for their entertainment. Other than that i found love in my warm wool cardigan from Old Navy it became more like my work uniform just to give my husband sweater a break...lol (yes i wear mens clothes i like the BoHo style from time to time) i would put a list below this picture to share our favorites for this month...Until the next Blog..

January Favorites:


No comments:

Post a Comment