Monday, January 20, 2014

Laundry Days- Influenster Gain voxbox

              My Laundry days are usually Thursdays for me, with my busy schedule of work and the girls. When i wash clothes at the laundromat (since i don't have a washer in my home) the girls are in school so it my "Me Time". I was fortunate to have sign up to Influenster and share all the goodies I've gotten after i signed up. I did a review on a previous blog about the Mary Kay Glam Box go ahead check it out...it was a few months back. So with this new voxbox "Gain Fling" came with so many nice goodies to try and a $10 itunes card. Its been some time since i use the products in the Gain Fling box and my clothes still smells fresh even the ones i put away. I love using Gain detergents not only because it smells so good but it also cleans very well my family clothes. All thanks to the Gain detergent single units and the Gain Fireworks Scent Booster my family's clothes smells amazingly fresh. It was fun sharing my thoughts about the Influenster voxboxes, if you want to get one of these boxes just click on highlighted word and it send you to the site. All the site is about reviewing products that the company sends you, its fun an very rewarding. Its also a free site and no monthly charges...you will get either full size products or sample size either way your getting something to share your thoughts with. 

So tell me whats your favorite time to wash clothes and Detergent you use for your family??

Until the next Blog... 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment