Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Resolutions 2014: Bathroom Makeover

As part of my "Make it happen" resolutions I've decided to renovate my apartment and i wanted to start small. So i took advantage of my bathroom since i needed to clean it up...i figure why not go all the way. Took a trip to Marshalls with the family to find any goodies for my bathroom and i wanted to try a totally different style and color. My only problem with my bathroom that i couldn't change it up a bit was my tile patterned floor. I'm not a professional designer or went to school for it but i knew there was no way to over come that floor so i decided to keep the color and work with it. I am not getting from Marshalls but i am giving them credit in helping me redecorate my bathroom. I'm not done its just a start but i will update my final look for my bathroom when its done. 

Bella Lux Shower Liners - $14.99
Bath Hotel Shower Liner - $4.99
Bathroom floor mat - $9.99




What are your have your started for your "Make it Happen" resolutions?? 

Until the next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment