Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Influenster Vox Box from

Hey Bloggers!

I'm excited to share with you all another Influenster Vox Box!. For those that don't know what that is, its pretty much a free site where you enter your email address to get an invite from influenster. Once you got the invite you would have to unlock badges to earn points the more badges you unlock the chances you will get a Vox Box with full size products for FREE!. I got the idea from a YouTube girl and so far i only got 2 box which is ok. So i wanted to share with my bloggers my second Vox Box which the theme is  "Glamours" by Mary Kay. Its my first time getting any products from Mary Kay so i hope i like it (fingers cross) ill post an update on the products on another post. So here is my Glamours Vox Box from Influenster:


Here are some beauty selfies i took wearing these products and additional goodies like 
Urban Decade eye primer
E.L.F tinted moisturizer
Urban Decade 24/hour eye concealer
 NYC Smooth Skin Face Powder
MICA Beauty cosmetics gel eye liner
and Revlon Color Burst lip gloss Crystal Lilac

No comments:

Post a Comment