Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Do It Yourself Day!!

Good Morning Bloggers

I hope everyone is having a good day so far. Today is one of those mommy busy days but this morning took me by surprise. First the girls woke up without being so moody judy, then i notice Amelia picking out her clothes and got dress all by herself! Joannelly comes to me asking for school lunch which I would normally do for her but I didn't do groceries this week. To my surprise she managed to make a sandwich then added a few healthy snacks with her bottle of water. What an healthy kid I have!!

With that being said my girls are growing up to be independent little girls under my supervision of course. To be able to see that they are doing it all by themselves its amazing and made me realized that there's going to be a day when they won't need my help. But for now I'll treasure these moments and put them in my mommy memory box.

Until the next blog!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment