Sunday, June 22, 2014

Things Happen and life goes on...

Hey Bloggers!
Today was the day I got fired.......its going to take me a moment to accept the fact that I will be on the no job boat once again. I actually had in mind to leave my job, didn't think it was going to be this soon but life goes on. I'm grateful to have my husband here to help me cope and my sister to help me go through the next step. I decided to write today because writing helps me clear my mind before it got clutter with so many unhealthy thoughts. I know I have to think positive and take this opportunity to evaluate the future as well as take a seat back to the present. I leave all my worries to God I believe in the higher power. Ever since I was young, my mother use to be a church woman of God and growing up in church I always kept my faith in Him. Sometimes we go through situations that we have no idea why it happen and its like God doesn't want us to know the reasons just know its part of His plan. So as I sit here in front of my computer debating with the girls about going to bed early if they want to go to the beach in the morning, there are situations I don't have control of (except putting these girls to bed) all I know is that life goes on... We can't stay negative about the situations just take a break from it and then find a time to think positively, as a mother I have to show my girls that no matter what one goes through always think about the positives and solutions that an help one cope. I'm glad I have my husband who can be very understanding and so caring. Its people like that we we need to be and stay positive.  So as I sit back enjoy the summer and babies, ill just keep working hard to get back on track again. Stay positive and dont let negativity stay where its not welcome.
Until the next Blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment