Thursday, June 26, 2014

Graduation Week

This week my babies will be reach yet another milstone in their lives....Graduation! These are the first of many graduation but now ill focus on this year. My oldest daughter Joannelly graduated from kindergarten and my eldest Amelia graduated from prek. In the beginning of the school year till now has been a rollercoaster ride but I am grateful we made it through. There were the struggles  of getting up early, then the fights of uniforms to the point of getting to school late no matter how great the night before plans worked out. I feel to believe my one and only struggle in life is time management.  I could never seem to get it down pack. But anyways im getting off topic. My girls enjoyed their school year and learned alot, I was more excited about their graduation because they no longer going to separate school and the are going to a new school..a charter school. I still don't see whats the whole big deal about charter schools I just hope the girls do good in school with good grades and make friends. Im proud of my girls that daddy and I decided to get the girls graduation presents.  They were so surprised when we told them we are going to Toys R Us, its like thats their happy place. I explained to the girls that kids should be rewarded for their hard work in school, I dont typically buy the girls any toys just cause they want it (unless its a birthday..if they deserve it). The girls graduation was Tuesday and Wednesday, the other parents were astound that the girls graduation weren't on the same day, I on the other hand, was relief. We enjoyed both graduations...so off to another school year and grade... but for now its time for summer vacation I guess lets see whats in stored..
Until the next Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment