Friday, June 20, 2014

Almonds Everywhere!

Hey everyone,
When I rhink about being healthy I first think about eating healthy.  Cheesy yeah im sure but ill get to my point in a second. I am trying my best to have a healthier lifestyle, my husband has only half of an healthy lifestyle, when I mean by have I mean he workout everyday but doesn't eat healthy. I love to cook different foods that is healthy or good for your body. I incorporate lots of veggies in my meals and fruits as a snack, well atleast I try cause its not easy eatting fruits when theres a bottle of nutella staring right at you from all the way from the kitchen table. Thankfully my family and I aren't allergic to any kind of nut, although the girls do eat nuts that much but mommy and daddy do! I was introduce to almond milk a few years ago and I feel in love with it. I love the taste and digest very well in my tummy. I love to add almond milk to everything, pancakes, cereals, tea anything food u think of. Almonds adds a richier taste to your food, it has a lot more calcium than regular milk. Almond milk is good for skin and has a lot of the good nutrients for your body. Here are a few ways i incorporate almonds in my healthy meals!

Granola Cereal w/ Almond milk

Almond milk w/ tea


                           (it may look nasty but tastes great!) Almond milk w/ 1 tlbs of peanut butter and oatmeal

Almond Pancakes!
Chocolate Almond Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment