Thursday, June 19, 2014

Where have i been!!..

Hey my blogger readers!

I know i haven't been writing in months but i have great news!...IM BACK! A lot of stuff has happen since my last post and i was also busy busy planing my little sister her very first baby shower! I was so excited to do it for her just a little downside, not everything that i have planned came out the way i wanted, but all that matter was that my sister was smiling all night. Keeping a big secret like that from the one person i share all my secrets was pretty damn hard. Last time i wrote on the blog was about the girls Spring Break Vacation week (if you haven't read about thatclick here) that was two months ago. Wow! a lot has happen school trips, mothers and fathers day, a day out with mommy, birthdays, my sister's baby shower and an indie wedding. Sometimes life takes you where one least expected and so far i haven't had the time to sit down in front of my computer and type. So here are a few highlights of the months i haven't posted anything....lol

Mothers/Fathers Day Gifts
The girls school trips
A few birthday celebration
My little sister baby shower
June Indie Wedding








No comments:

Post a Comment