Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring Break Aventures

So the girls started their spring break vacation that means one whole week and a half of hearing "MOMMY I want this MOMMY she took that!!!" which is all not that bad unless there's a plan. I do plan on keeping them busy all week. I feel that's the best way to avoid all the fighting and whinny about who hit who or she snatch my toy fiscal. This Spring break since we did not plan a getaway vacation like when we went to Walt Disney World (best family trip ever!) the girls started their vacation break by spending the weekend with my little niece. My brother needed someone to stay with his daughter for the weekend and I offer to help since i'm the only member of the family who stays home with their kids. It was a fun weekend for the three girls, i spent the weekend hearing "I want my papi!! (daddy in Spanish)" from my niece. On Friday afternoon my niece came to my home, Saturday we went to the playground around my neighborhood and they played while I was doing the mommy usual...taking pictures!  Then Sunday came around which was laundry day and spent the day at the laundromat, as the clothes were getting dried we were able to get lunch at the pizzeria across the street. I knew the girls were so tired when they have droopy eyes looking like walking zombies and whiny all the walk home. Our Sundays are usually mellow and comfy more like a movie Sunday watching movies all day in the couch. So as the weekend ends however their spring break is still going on full affect. Remember when I mention about a plan? The plan for the rest of the week is a surprise not just for the girls but for my readers!! So have seat and sit back for I have decided to make this week blogs a very special one prior to the girls spring break vacation I wanted to make these daily blogs more to help other parents that do read my blog and non-parent how life would be if there were kids in it. And if this is too much to read I do have a YouTube channel (mylifetheirrules) where you can see how life would be with kids. I hope you all enjoy reading my mommy blogs it helps to know that there are people who walks the same shoes (parenting) as I do.

Until the next Blog!...

No comments:

Post a Comment