Monday, April 7, 2014

Reasons Why I Shop at BJ's


This pass week the family and i went shopping at BJ's. There are many reasons why we all love BJ's, the family size food for a decent price. And provide the fresh fruits and veggies as well as bake goods. And that fact that most of the food we buy would last us probably a month however i have my own motherly reasons why i love shopping at BJ's its not a long list but its something. My 3 reasons are as follows:

  • I can make the girls school lunches

  • I can make and eat healthy meals...

  • My fridge looks nice and full...

  •  I can store the rest of the stuff in my bag storage closet.
So the next time i go shopping at BJ's wont be till the next 2 1/2 weeks from now my family are not a big eaters just a big snackers. 

Until the next Blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment