Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend beauty finds

Here are my weekend finds at Duane Reade! After work i need to buy some "girly" things for myself. Most of these stuff i wanted to try and others i just needed. I like posting these thing because every mommy needs a time to buy something for herself. I know i'm not the only one but when i go to buy something for me i come home with bags full of stuff for the kid, then i'm thinking "Oh yea i was suppose to buy deodorant!" So ALL these stuff is ALL for mommy!..lol


  1. Beauty cotton rounds
  2. Lemisol Feminine Wash
  3. L'oreal Ever Curl gel
  4. Almay Eye Make-up remover
  5. Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara
  6. Miss Jessie's Creme de la Creme
  7. Naked Protein Zone Mango 
  8. Nice! Bunch Burnt Peanuts

Until the next Blog!..

No comments:

Post a Comment