Monday, March 3, 2014

Oscar sick day

It was just one of those days where our bodies just need a break from being "mommy" I felt bad because my girls did not go to school. Good thing they understood "mommy is not feeling well", so instead they kept themselves busy at home creating arts and crafts, play games, blocks and playing pretend with their costumes. My eldest daughter (Joannelly) made me a get-well picture while my younger daughter (Amelia) left trails of mess around the house.


So as I lay on the couch with my pillow and blanket, I remember that the Oscars was on my DVR. I spend my sick days watching amazing talented actors and stunning outfits on my tv screen. I had my ups and downs with a lot of laughter, I guess they say "laughter is the best medicine" Ellen was just an the most funny host on the Oscars but I was alittle bum when Idina Menzel didn't sing the song "Let it go" from the Disney movie Frozen. She sang it like she didn't want to sing the song anymore, like in a rush. Other than that the dresses were phenomenal, a very beautiful pregnant Kerry Washington and the amazing talents for so many very well productive movies from what I seen on the Oscars. Hopefully by tomorrow im all back to mommy action mode and after enjoying watching the Oscars and Jojo picture it had made me feel better.


Until next Blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment