Saturday, March 8, 2014

Birthday Cake!

This last week i was so busy because i had a cake to bake and deliver that weekend. The client was a friend of my assistant manager of a previous job. The cake was for a little girl turning 1, the theme of the cake was baby Minnie Mouse. I did not want to replicate the cake of the image i was given to do, instead i work with the image and my touch to it so that the cake is I made not someone else. The cake is a two tier cake with a red velvet cake on the first tier and the second tier was a yellow cake. The fillings on each was strawberry mouse with freshly cut strawberries slices. I was so proud of this cake because it was done and hour before it was suppose to be deliver. I love this cake because it yet another practice on my baking and decorating skills, I'm not yet a professional but it's a nice hobby of mines. As a disclaimer i am not posting the photo to show off or advertise any business, i just like to share the things i love to do.

Hope you like my creations i will be posting a lot more of my creations in the future!.

Until the next Blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment