Monday, February 24, 2014

Valentine Day Outfits!

Here is quick Valentine's Day outfit i put together for the girls. I was going bananas trying to find an cute and adorable outfit. I am not a OCD on accessorizes (its still a working progress) so i did not add too much but i felt the need to try something different and help the girls find their style. So here i am going from one store to another finds piece of clothing to create an outfit. 


I went to Children Place and Old Navy and found pieces that were on sale or to complete the look. The girls are wearing tops from Old Navy that were on sale and the skirts are also from Old Navy, then i stop by Children Place where i found these amazing necklaces with a heart in the center. The stocking i got them in Children Place and their ankle boots are from Gap Kids. I love dressing up the girls, growing up my mother had a hard time dressing up my sister and i when we were little. My mother never really care about style and now that i'm a mother i want to change that not only for them but for myself too. 


Until the next Blog...

Disclaimer: All these piece i bought and i am sharing my ideas with no sponsorship from any of these stores mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment