Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Birthday AMELIA!!

Hey bloggers!
Today I thank the Lord for blessing me a daughter 4 years ago. Right before my eyes I'm a truly grateful that my baby is not a baby another. Us mom we wish our kids to stay small but time fails us. However, Amelia being 4 felt like for forever or like how she puts it "it takes to long", but its here and she is very excited to be 4. I really do thank the Lord every day for giving my kids another year of life and I learn to appreciate them every moment I have with them. I feel its important to be this way. I didn't understand why my mom wanted to be so attach to her kids and after having mine own it became very clear why my mother was the way she was. 


We are so excited because we are going to celebrate Amelia 4th birthday this Sunday. She is a huge fan of Disney Junior Princess Sofia the First, so i'm working hard to put my creativity to work once again. I am trying not to push my wallet for this party but i want to make it very presentable and look more like a elegant purple tea party.  


 Can't wait to show you all the decorations from the party! Until the next blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment