Monday, October 28, 2013




The moment has arrived.. AMELIA BIRTHDAY! I made a video just to show how it went down. Amelia birthday theme was Disney Sophia the First. I felt it was the perfect theme because not only dose Amelia loves Sophia the First, she also loves PURPLE! So Amelia had a purple princess party, the decorations were white purple and pink but mostly purple. It was a lot of work planning the party and i try to stay on my budget so i don't spend too much. 


 I got Amelia the Sophia the First book at Barnes and Noble as my gift for her and to use to decorate her cake table.

The Crown and Tiara help a lot, i use some of them for her classmates and the rest to decorate the table. I created a gift table section with a "THANK YOU" banner so that the guest can leave the gifts,  i thought it was a good idea and very creative.

          

I"m glad everything looked nice even though i wasn't done on time. When party planning or any kind of planing, i learned if the event has include details you have to give yourself time to get everything done on time. All decorations i got from the 99 cents discount store and esty.com  and the cake/cupcakes with the cake topper was created by ME!


I was very please with my outcome because all that matter was Amelia was happy. I have to give credit to my aunts who help me decorate, there's no better help than your own family. 

So what do you think of my decorations and theme idea??  

Until the next blog.... 




No comments:

Post a Comment