Friday, September 27, 2013

September Ipsy Bag Review!

Hey Bloggers!
 
Every month on my YouTube channel (Lovelynelly23) I do an open package of the Ipsy beauty cosmetic monthly subscription. Its only $10 a month and I can say it has been worth every penny. Every month these bags comes in different designs and different theme. This month bag theme is called "Classic Beauty" The only thing I didn't like that much was the sample of the "Life Palette" from EM which is a new cosmetic line. The colors are absolutely beautiful but not that pigmented.


I did a few swatches of the products that I've gotten below...

Caiyln- Tinted Lip Balm "Apple Red"

Starlook- Obsidian  Eye Pencil
 
NYX Lanikai (ES86) 
 
 
The whole look:






The things I used for this look:




 EM "The Life Palette"- Out to Lunch

The brushes I used for this look:

BH Cosmetics and Sonia Kashuk Kabuki Brush
 
Until my next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment