Thursday, September 26, 2013

Early Morning Rush

Good Morning Bloggers!

As a mother of two girls my mornings are a bit crazy. My alarm goes of at the same time everyday and I get up 30 mins after it goes off, then I try to get ready before the girls wake up. As soon as the girls are ready we rush out the door to get to school on time. But when I have to do errands that day I don't get enough time to get breakfast so I grab some quick and healthy from the corner store that provides enough energy for the day. When it comes to a smoothie on-the-go I love to drink the Naked smoothie Green Machine. Its only 270 calories and has all the super green foods that our body needs to go with our day. I like to pair it with the KIND nutritional bar with almond, coconut, blended with honey and a variety of other healthy nuts. So when I need a pick me up to get me going on a busy day these two on-the-go breakfast does the job.

Until my next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment