Tuesday, June 11, 2013

May Favorites 2013 Mommy and the girls favorites

Hey Bloggers!

The Month of May has passed which was the month of Mommies! I was able to come across a few this that i have been using or reading or eating for the pass month.
My mother's day gifts:
From Joannelly
 From Amelia


I love what it said on each gift it melt my hearts that of my family had to express towards me,



 From My Husband 
The Card came with flowers but by the time i did my monthly video the flowers have already died.

The next few things i have mentioned that were my (Mommy) favorites for the month of  May were the following:
My blushes: 
These blushes gave me a nice spring glow and brighten up my cheeks 
Left: Ipsy-Beauty Bomshell (Beach Please) $10/month Ipsy.com
Right: MAC (Stubborn) $22

My tumblr:


  I use my tumblr for home-made juices, healthy protein shakes, water and delicious smoothies. It has been a helpful thing to have especially during the summer time. CVS- $5.99

Healthy Snack:
Belvita- $6.99 for a pack of 12
Belvita is breakfast biscuits and it has 19 grams of whole wheat. These breakfast biscuits are a good on-the-go breakfast when we have one of those busy morning and there's not time to make breakfast. Its very tasteful and since it has cinnamon which is a energy booster especially in the morning or whenever needed. 

My Book: Stephenie Meyer- "Twilight" 
It was a gift

My Girly Favorites:

Target- $1.00
I bought the glasses for our first family trip to Disney World and i thought they were adorable and affordable to wear. The girls fell in love with them!

 Joannelly's Sneakers:

 Joannelly has worn these sneakers every single day since she has gotten them. Her grandmother (my mother-in-law) brought the sneakers and has become her favorite.

So that is all our May Favorites of 2013, until next blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment