Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spring/Summer trips 2012

Hey everyone!

Spring is almost here!! I love spring for the nice breezy weather and beautiful sunny days! Last spring was wonderful I spent it with my two daughters, they didn't go to public school at that time so it was a wonderful and HELPFUL idea to create an activity guide for children. Since I am a stay at home mom, I really did not want to keep them indoors a lot besides it was a fabulous time of the year. Like mention I create a list of places and things to do for my girls but it was not an essay task I had to do a lot of research for places and such around my area. This videos are some of the things we did for spring/summer. Now that my oldest daughter go to public school i will come up with new places and things to do cause the older they get the easier your list would be. 

This first video we went to the library cause they had "Mad Science" to celebrate Summer Reading Program 2012 from the NY Public Library.


Me and the girls had a lot of fun and at the end of the show the librarians gave out goodie bags and a certificate, we might do it again this year.



This next video we went to the Hall of Science with my older sister and her kids. This was another exciting trip for the kids. The Hall of Science that we went to was in Queens, New York, we learn a lot in the Hall of Science and we had fun too! What helps a lot when planning these trips was not only did we go by car however me and my we would bring our own lunch that way if the kids wanted a souvenirs there would be enough money to use.




So this spring and summer i have many plans and trip for the girls but the most important part is not only planing and budgeting but also saving. if you want to plan a trip anywhere you got to save, save for any transportation needs, addmission tickets, souvenirs but also JUST HAVE FUN TOGETHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment