Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hello Everyone!!

Hello everyone!

I'm truly excited because i'm in this journey on creating a mommy blog!. I want this blog not only be just mommy stuff but stuff in general. When i mean mommy blog, i meant mommy (being me) can have things to share with in this blog. I would love to share my opinions, recipes  advice  reviews all sort of stuff that are related to mommy daily life and life in general. I also have a YouTube channel it's Lovelynelly23 if you would like to take a look at my channel I leave a link for you.
I want to start off my first blog with a video that is part of my YouTube channel is called "Mommy Chat!" I chose this name because 1. Mommy Talk was taken 2. I wanted a name that no one has used AND 3. I wanted to talk about topic related to mommies everyday milestones with our children and ourselves.

 My first Mommy Chat video is about when our children fight with each other. I mention ways we can help them understand the issues and how to independently solved them. I can understand it is very stressful to deal with these kind of situations but that is what us parents are there for to instruct and guide our babies to adulthood. Just like the mommy bird guide their babies where to fly. I hope you enjoy the video! 



No comments:

Post a Comment