Monday, January 13, 2014

Baby Shower Cake By: ME

Baking and cake decorating has been a passion to me growing up. I use to love putting thing together and creating something beautiful. I'm not a professional but i love what i do and intend on continuing to gain more knowledge on cake decorating maybe it can take me somewhere like launching my own cake business. I learn that when you are in the zone of making a cake for a client SILENCE IS VIRTUE, i love my girls but i need complete silence and concentration when i'm in "cake zone". Here are a few cakes and cupcakes that i made for a few clients of mines. If you would like to see more picture just click here to my facebook page Amia's Sweet Pastries 


Top Cake: Vanilla Cake w/ Cream Cheese Buttercream
Bottom Cake: Red Velvet Cake w/ Cream Cheese Buttercream

Top Cake: Chocolate cake  w/ Swiss Meringue Buttercream
Bottom Cake: Red Velvet Cake w/ Cream Cheese Buttercream

Purple and Gray flower cupcake toppers


Chocolate, Vanilla and Red Velvet Cupcakes
Bow Tie cupcake toppers


No comments:

Post a Comment