Monday, September 9, 2013

First day of school

 Hey Bloggers!
 
The day has arrived! Amelia's and Jojo first day of school. I didn't take that many pictures because I was pretty deranged, Jojo and Amelia were going to separate schools which means separate school schedule. I wanted to make sure that I had all the information need from both schools and all paperwork was submitted. Boy doesn't our days get much more busier during the school year so much preparations!. So the night before I prepare Jojo lunch, I didn't make lunch for Amelia because her school is only half day. They were really excited to go school, they spent almost two weeks asking me "is school tomorrow?" But its here now and its exciting for them as well as for me..lol
Until the next blog!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment