Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ipsy Bag! June 2013

Hey Bloggers!

I'm sure there are mommies out there that like beauty products a few months back i subscribe to this beauty monthly subscription to Ipsy!. It was known before as Glam Bag but some changes were made. Anyway this months bag is called "On the Wild Side" its a unique title for this product because the bag its self looked kind of wild...lol
www.ipsy.com

                                                       Inside this pretty bag are beautiful magic things! 

This eye liner is from the company called "Cailyn" the name of this color is "Purple" - Figures! 

  Along with the eye liner came with a Lip pencil liner from Starlook. I have heard of Starlook from some YouTube gurus and i was excited to try them out myself.
 The next product on the bag is this dry shampoo spray from psssst!! This is something i could use when my hair is straight i feel its less product i could be using when its straight then with my hot mess of curls!.

 This eye gel sparkling cream palette, i really didn't like it that much cause the product to me was to pleasing until i saw pictures on the ipsy website and saw that a few subscribers use the cream palette on their nails! I thought that was a very creative idea.



 The Last product i got inside my June bag is this pretty NYX cream blush! I was excited to get this product cause i've never had any NYX products. This cream blush is very creamy and the consistency is like of a lip balm and a little does goes along way.
                                 
                                       

So this is just an overview of all the products in my June Ipsy Bag, the site is Ipsy.com if you are interested in the subscrption which is only $10/month and it all worth the price! Full size products, some travel size and pretty make-up bag each month, can't get better then that.

Until the next blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment