Sunday, April 14, 2013

Children's Carnival 2013

Hey Bloggers!

          We went to the Queens Country Farm Children's Carnival the other, its the first time the girls has ever been to one. It was another exciting trip with my older sister and her two children. I thought the price was little to much to pay for a 3year old but the minute we got right in the carnival it was worth it. When we got inside the carnival the first thing we say were the ponies! it was really cute cause the girls got to feed one that was just standing tied up eating.


I was kind of scared cause the girls were close to the point. A mothers "worry to much" instinct. I enjoy doing these kind of trips with my older sister and the kids, the kids get to have fun and the parents can enjoy the fact the kids (in some cases) would be asleep early.




At the carnival, there were some rides that we enjoyed...

The tea pot ride



We waited online for the swing ride and eating our snacks.


The swing ride 

We also went to a ride that was shaped like a school bus, we rode up and saw the whole carnival from up high.


The bumper car ride was really exciting, I was able to ride with Amelia. she also love cause the way the car was moving was how my husband drivers...Crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment