Thursday, November 6, 2014

Taco Family Night!

So last night dinner was a fun dinner..Taco Tuesday? Nope. "Taco Wild Wednesday" I'll get in to more depth with the title in just a moment. The girls for days wanted tacos for dinner...i couldn't say no to one of the no-hassle dinners. Easy to prepare and easier to clean up..only when using paper plates! I went food shopping the other and came across the Old El Paso Taco Dinner Kit (AMAZING!!) I added a few of my favorite toppings for the tacos in the picture below. Dinner was so much fun especially for the girls, I love cooking with my girls only if they follow direction...lol Other then that making dinners like this hands on is really fun, our kids feel more involved in the kitchen. I hope i can make more kid-friendly meals with the girls in the future cause they seem to enjoy it..
  
I warm up the taco shells in the micro-wave for about 40-45 seconds

I then cooked and seasoned the ground beef.


Our Taco Buffet

The girls got a chance to make their own tacos.


Seems like they really enjoyed it!




Taco Wild Wednesday was a huge mess!...I mean success!
 Until the next Blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment