Thursday, October 9, 2014

School Lunches!!

I have been excited to do this post because i have for some time now, taken pictures of the girls school lunches. It may seem weird to be taking picture of what my kids eat for lunch everyday but to me it helps to know what lunches I already have made just so I can change things up a bit. It all started two weeks into the new school year, JoJo begged for a couple of days that she wanted to bring school lunch from home. I had explained to her that school provided lunch and that why I needed to bring lunch, she insisted that "everyone" (a little exaggeration I might add) in her class brought their own lunch at school. I never had a problem with school lunches I figure it has changed since that last time I was in elementary school back in the 90's. I have read that the parents make their children school lunches from home for allergies reasons or the different foods that their family eats, I on the other hand enjoy making these lunch for the girls. The one problem I have is that on some days I get full lunch bags, on the bright side i only make these lunches 4 days within the week because every Wednesday is half-days for the girls. So here are the lunches I made these pass couple of days and keep in mind that every week I will be our weekly school lunches, hopefully this helps other mothers out there for more ideas for their little one school lunch bag!  
  • Oscar Meyers Lunchables 
  • YoplaitGo-Gurt
  • Market Pantry Raisins
  • Mott's Grape juice
  1. Horizon Organic Cheddar cheese stick
  2. Market Pantry Raisins
  3. Spring Water
  4. Ham and cheddar cheese rolls
  5. Quakers chewy granola (chocolate chips)
  6. Blueberry Mini Muffin
  1. Chedder Cheese Crackers
  2. Go-gurt
  3. Home-made pasta shells w/ ground-beef
  4. Home-made Parmesan cheese bread sticks
  5. Mott's Grape Juice
  6. Market Pantry Raisins 
  1. Yoohoo Chocolate Milk
  2. Dole Fruit Squish'ems (apple mixed berry)
  3. Cheddar Cheese Cubs w/ Multi-grain crackers  
  4. PB&J burrito rolls
  5. Annie's Mac & cheese
  1. Gold Fish Crackers
  2. Dole Fruit Squish'em
  3. Yogurt with granola 
  4. Market Pantry Raisins
  5. PB & J Sandwich
  6. Apples and Eves's Fruitable juice
  1. Ham and Cheese Burrito
  2. Green Grapes
  3. Raisins
  4. Go-gurt
  5. Yoohoo chocolate milk
  1. Chocolate Drizzled Rice cakes
  2. Carrots w/ ranch dressing 
  3. Fruit Snack gummy
  4. Chicken Salad Sandwich
There you have my girls school lunch from the past week and a half. Most of these lunches are pretty basic but i do want to incorporate more healthier lunch. I will do my best to post more pics of their lunches in the future.

Until the next Blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment