Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Ipsy Bag! (final bag for now)

Hey Lovelies, 
So I got good news and pretty sad news...I'm pretty sure by the picture some of you already know what this blog may be about. Can you guess??.....Ok fine i won't play the guessing game. This post is pretty late because this month Ipsy bag I've received in the mail 2 weeks ago. I can say that i am in love with this month bag much more than a few other bags in the pass. I had one flaw with this Septembers bag, but I'll get to that in a minute. For those that may not know what Ipsy is...well its another monthly beauty subscription bag were you get sent 4-5 beauty samples. In the past blog posts i mentioned a few Ipsy beauty bags, i had my like, dislike and even some of my favorites make brands. Ok so about the bad news, it may not matter to you however its my last bag and i wanted to share with you...my readers! Like i mentioned before i love this month's beauty bag, the only thing i wasn't to skeptical about was the tinted lip gloss. Below i would name the products that i have in my Ipsy bag and i would also post links to my previous blogs post of my other Ipsy bags. 

September's Ipsy Bag (2014)
  1. Nourish Organics Moisturizing Cream Cleanser... This cream cleanser is a face cleansing cream. I tried it this morning and i really love the after wash feel on my skin. I really nourish your skin and i am glad it was made for all skin types. This cream cleanser is formulated with cucumber and watercress leaving that nice refresh skin after a good wash. This one is added to my favorites basket.                                                                                                                                
  2. Pacifica Natural Mineral Pencil Eyeliner (Gun Metal)... I've had many pacifica beauty products in the past and my most favorite ones are the body butters (Indian Coconut Nectar and Tuscan Blood Orange).                                                                                                                    
  3.  Mitchell and Peach- Luxury Hand Cream... The lotion is a hand cream and the brand is from UK. The hand Cream also contains Vitamin E, Shea butter and English honey to soften, nourish and protect the skin. Personally I don't use hand cream that much but since the cold season is approaching maybe i should start using them....uuuummmmm *tapping finger on chin.*                                                                                                                                                
  4. Crown Brush- Crease and Shadow Dual Brush... from my YouTube experience I have only heard of Crown Brushes. From the first time i saw the brush i realized that the fibers on the brush are very soft. And I'm pretty excited to use this brush because when i apply my make-up it will enhance my look, whether its a day or night look.                                                                   
  5. Cailyn Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss (#08-Love Affair)...  I left my ALL time favorite make-up brand for last. Every month I look forward to the Cailyn Cosmetics in my Ipsy Bags, i have  few of their eye shadow with applicator on the packaging of the product. I love the colors and textures of their Lip Balm, it's so creamy and the colors are so vibrant colors. The Tinted Lip Gloss has a beauty shine and can make any lip stick color pop. The color Love Affair is perfect for fall, it adds a warm color on your lips and stands out. However, my one flaw about this products was that I felt that my lip gloss looked like it was not a full bottle like most full size packaging so that blew me off. Besides that little incident i love Cailyn products so sad i wont be getting more of Cailyn Cosmetics.
There all the products in this month Ipsy Bag. As mentioned before this is my last bag i should add that's only for short time and I come back to Ipsy soon so that i can share more bags with you all make enthusiasts. Don't forget to click on the links below for more Ipsy Bags mentioned on my blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment