Thursday, July 3, 2014

♡♡Cousin Love ♡♡

The girls finally meet Zoey and it was the most unbelievable experience for me. Its like they saw a new puppy!..they so nervous and excited to meet baby zoey. It seems like Zoey was excited to meet them too she was so calm and relaxed around them. So my niece Skyla is staying with us over the summer and each girl got a chance to hold baby Zoey for the first time and you know as a mother we just have to take out our camera,  thankfully my battery life was still a little full.
 
I wipe out my camera phone and took a bunch of pictures like if i'm a professional photographer fixing everyones hand and fixing the baby head to a good shot. These moments I love to keep so wgen they get older they have memories of when they first met. All this waiting for baby zoey is finally over for my girls now theres a new member of their girls club, another girl to play barbie with and do each other hair, another girls to play dress up or to sing songs together. 

Another girl to have sleepovers with and to grow up together. The girls enjoyed having Zoey around that Jojo read "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" book, which was read to her in the belly. Family is forever so not matter these girls go through even though we are missing two more girls, I just hope they all stay together. A bond of cousins is more powerful that the relationship is more like sisters and im glad (blessed) to have my cousins we always thought were the girls from the 90's movie "Now and Then" ( I was always Roberta the tomboy who is actress Christina Ricci) that movie was our holy grail movie. I hope we can share memories like the ones my sister and cousins had to the new generation of cousins..

Until the next Blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment