Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Surprise Vaca Day 1 - "Spa Day"











So as the title reads "Spa Day" yup! that was part of the PLAN. Well i thought of it and daddy mention it with the intent of paying for it. I mean before that even happen I just wanted to do my nails so bad before they chip off..no luck for my right thumb :( Then I figured it wouldn't be nice if the girls stay home with daddy watching Mad Men marathon while I go get my nails done. And besides they are girls, girls do manicure so why not take them. I on the other hand, was worried they wouldn't stay still and started fighting... every moms worst thought when being outside with their kids. The key is to set rules before leaving the house...that helps if the rules are strictly forward that they completely understand what your stating (this refers to children 3 and up of course, you can't stay serious at a cute little baby)

  It turns out the girls behave like girls at a nail salon getting pamper. If you have boys I don't recommend doing their nails instead take them out to the park and play sports whether its stick ball, basketball or just throwing the ball towards them or each other, the point is to keep them busy. The girls did just that they kept busy in a chair while the nail lady did their nails and the best part was no fighting or whiny just complete silence for 20 mins (for moms that's a lot of happy silence more like heaven to our ears)

Our next trip was to the fro-yo place, the place is the only one in our neighborhood and their prices are very affordable we order the medium size which we can pick 4 toppings. As a mother we encourage our kids to share so as a good mommy I had to be at the moment, the girls each had to choose two toppings. We ended the afternoon at the shopping plaza then a long ride on the bus back home to a package notice congratulating my girls on a spot in a charter school for September. And here I am at 2 am working on this blog enjoying the long silence of the girls and hubby asleep knowing I have to be up early to start another day. Hope you all enjoy reading and seeing our day in pictures and....

                         
     
                                


Until the next Blog adventure....

No comments:

Post a Comment