Monday, January 6, 2014

Resolutions vs Finish What I Started in 2013

"New Year New Beginnings"....That's what everyone is saying nowadays but to me its more like "what i didn't finish in 2013 i will accomplished them in 2014".Many people believe that just because its a new year new goals, unless you completed your 2013 goals then yeah there's room for new goals in  2014. My goals for this year is to make things happen. If there is something i want to do this year or go somewhere, my goal is to make it happen. I have family trips i want to do this year, new experiences to try like continuing this  blog to see how far it goes. Also improve my cake decorating skills and my YouTube channel. Explore new things with my family like family workshops, Broadway shows, family events, site seeings, fitness, healthy eating, new look, home makeover etc. So this year is all about MAKING IT HAPPEN! 

 What do you want to make happen this year??

Until next Blog...




No comments:

Post a Comment