Monday, September 23, 2013

Parent Crisis: What should i do stay or transfer to another school?

Hey Bloggers!

                       This par week I received a phone call from Joannelly school letting me know there is a spot available for Amelia in a Pre-K class. The news would have been more exciting if I was given to me before school started. It was a just a confusing moment for me because I did not want to transition Amelia from one school to another. I did have my pro and cons lined up so that I know what I am gaining and losing. As a mother we want what is best for our kids  Yes it's a cliché, however it is apart of who we are as the momma lion protect her cub.

                 My advice to you moms out there if your stick between a dilemma know your pros and cons to understand what you are gaining and losing. And don't be afraid to ask for advice from other moms or family members, its always good to an outside source just to get enough understanding so when a decision is made you feel confident and secure about the outcome. So I narrow down my

PROS:
  1.  The girls would be in the same school.
  2.  Less stress of dropping the girls into two different schools.
  3. Amelia is learning quicker in her school where she is no.
  4. I could work full time since Amelia would be full time
CONS:
  1.  Jojo school system is horrible.
  2. Amelia would not be learning what is learning now in her school if Amelia was attending Jojo school, not until December or January.
  3. Dealing with a staff that lack communication
  4. The frustration of rushing to pick up the girls on time.
          This gave me an understanding of what I am gaining and what I am losing, so I hope this situation would help you figure out a solution. My end solution was I left Amelia where she is only because her schedule is much more manageable now then it was last year. I know I will be working full time again just not now so I wait patiently.

Until the next vlog...

No comments:

Post a Comment