Friday, August 30, 2013

Mommy and princess day!

Hey mommy bloggers!
 
I decided to take the out to the city for our last summer hurrah!! Instead we enjoyed a few spots on the eastside of the city. We first stop by one of the Central Park playgrounds on the east side, Ancient Playground which is one of the most reconstructed parks that was inspired by the Metro Museum of Art Egyptian Art collection. The girls and I love Central Park, we did most of our summer trips here with my older sister and niece last year. So at this playground the girls really enjoyed playing with other kids from the neighborhood and want to go to the sprinklers but I refused only because they had really cute outfits on which have gotten a lot of nice compliments.
 
                                 


We then took a break from the park and cool off with some froyo from 16 Handles! It was our first time eating froyo from here and we loved it! Not only we got to pick our flavors and topics the place itself was amazing very vibrant colors and a big screen t.v. with SpongeBob on it which is a bonus. The girls got distracted and I ending up eating some of their ice-cream because I finish my flavored ice-cream. 
 
 
 Jojo Outfit:                                                                      
  • Shirt - Oldnavy
  • Skinny Jeans - Gap
  • Sneakers- Target

 
Amia's Outfit
  • Shirt- Old navy
  •  Shirt - FabKids
  • Jeggings- FabKids
  • Sneakers- Children's Place
 
 
 I couldn't resist on these cookies, I've read about them and hear of Insomnia Cookies so I had to try one ( more like two) for my self. The sales rep. was so fascinated by the girls personalities which matched the their outfit that we got all this for $3!!. Cant complain when your traveling around with two little fashionistas especially in the city everywhere is fashion!.
 
 
 
We ended our trip here on 86th Street and Lexington Ave, love my city I just had to share this experience with them just to end their summer vacation. We also went to the Lush store and I can say everywhere we went these girls seem to amazes me every time, I'm glad they enjoyed the city cause that's what is all about, exploring your environment.
Until my next Blog!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment