Monday, June 10, 2013

New Changes!!

So I've realize that this year 2013 was the year of change. This pass few weeks i found out i am going to graduate with a Associate Degree meaning bye bye for the years i have spent try to finish college. So while i was at my college sorting out what was left for me to day before i graduated, i went with the girls to see their teachers for a last good-bye.
I knew i had to say good bye to the center since both girls attended here but i didn't want to leave without a picture.




That wasn't the only thing i said good bye to. We recently got a new car it was hard letting go of the old car because it was our very first family car. I had to take last moment pictures of the car because i grew to love and when we grew to love things its hard to let them go. I knew it was for the best because anything my husband does for this family is always for the best.

So yea New Changes this year, i'm nervous and excited. Until next blog


No comments:

Post a Comment